14 Nov 2021
I've gotten sick and tired of the manual HTML of my website so I finally revisited some old code.
I git cloned ewfm onto my Raspberry Pi and over the course of 10 hours, I added processor support and converted the theme on this site to an ewfm compatible one as well as creating a custom processor to work with this theme.
The theme requires this processor for the descriptions and the copyright notices on my site (the description on these blog posts is the date by the way)
It's a super cool system and makes my life a whole lot easier and allows me to produce content easier and faster!